hope you enjoy the video and if you have tried these apps or have other recommendations please let me know down below
Sundays always call for simple stuff, so here is what I ate on my lazy sunday! hope you enjoy!
Feel free to follow me:
And like on FACEBOOK
here is my first what I eat in a day video! hope you guys enjoy the video! give it a thumbs up and dont forget to subscribe!
Hey you guys! guess what? I am on youtube now! yay! and I did my first video (still a beginner so bare with me, I will get better at this) making a pinterest recipe for Vegan Pizza Pockets, and they were super easy to make and delicious! hope you enjoy it and the ingredients for the dough is below the video!
Vegan Pizza Pocket
- 2 ½ cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon active dry yeast
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon refined coconut oil – melted
- Add the warm water and sugar to a large bowl and mix. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let sit for about 10 min, or until the yeast is foamy and active.
- When the yeast is active, add in the salt and oil and mix.
- Now add a cup of flour to your bowl and mix well. Add the remaining flour, half a cup at a time, mixing until a dough forms.
- Take the dough out of your bowl and kneed on a floured surface for 5-7 min. (or you can skip this step and add everything to your stand mixer)
- Place the dough in a clean and oiled bowl. Turn the dough over and coat the other side in oil.
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel and place in a warm spot to rise for an hour. (I place my bowl in the oven with only the light on)
- While the dough rises, prep the sauce and veggies
You can find the rest of the recipe here!
I love this song, this girl!
How about you? Any songs that are on repeat?