here is my first what I eat in a day video! hope you guys enjoy the video! give it a thumbs up and dont forget to subscribe!
Hey you guys! guess what? I am on youtube now! yay! and I did my first video (still a beginner so bare with me, I will get better at this) making a pinterest recipe for Vegan Pizza Pockets, and they were super easy to make and delicious! hope you enjoy it and the ingredients for the dough is below the video!
Vegan Pizza Pocket
- 2 ½ cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon active dry yeast
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon refined coconut oil – melted
- Add the warm water and sugar to a large bowl and mix. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let sit for about 10 min, or until the yeast is foamy and active.
- When the yeast is active, add in the salt and oil and mix.
- Now add a cup of flour to your bowl and mix well. Add the remaining flour, half a cup at a time, mixing until a dough forms.
- Take the dough out of your bowl and kneed on a floured surface for 5-7 min. (or you can skip this step and add everything to your stand mixer)
- Place the dough in a clean and oiled bowl. Turn the dough over and coat the other side in oil.
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel and place in a warm spot to rise for an hour. (I place my bowl in the oven with only the light on)
- While the dough rises, prep the sauce and veggies
You can find the rest of the recipe here!
These smoothies have become my go to Breakfast every morning since they are so easy to make and allow me to get a great dose of vegs early on.
I paired the smoothie with a piece of whole grain bread toasted with vegan butter. this butter, THIS BUTTER! it is amazing! I find it to be even better than the real deal!
Perfect fresh start in the day.
- 1 1/2 Bananas (frozen preferably)
- 1/2 cup Pineapple (or 4 to 5 chunks)
- 1 cup of Kale
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Water (add more or less depending on desired consistency)
- The first thing is to prep your bananas the night before putting them in the freezer!
- after that you will want start putting your ingredients starting with the water, then the fruit and then the greens.
- Blend Blend Blend! until you get the smoothie consistency.
- in the end I added a tsp of maple syrup because my pineapple wasn’t that sweet and I felt it needed it, but this is optional
Hope you can enjoy this and let me know how you like it or if you have other smoothie combos you would like me to try, let me know!