Hey you guys! Last weekend I had the most amazing time in Punta Cana at this hotel called Dreams Punta Cana! It was amazing! It had a ton of vegan friendly food and drinks, the pool has Hugeee and it was super pretty and clean! Here is a little video and pictures of my trip! ❤️
Hey guys! Today I wanted to write about something that has always sparked curiosity in me on how these companies think when selling their products. When I say package deal I am referring to those products in which you are sold a pack that includes 2 or more containers with products in which one acts on the other or one needs to be used after the other. Yeah cool , thanks for making it easier for us and selling them like that! But why if I am meant to use both products simultaneously, they don’t contain the same amount of product or the equivalent of its usage! For example:
Bleach and their developers, am I the only one who is always left with half of the creme bleach? I bet not. Same with teeth treatments, hair treatments, etc etc etc… So what is up with that? Any logical explanation?
If you know let me know in the comments below!
Hello my dear friends! I’ve been debating weather to make a post about this or not because as you may know I became a vegan on June 6th (if you didn’t know here is a post that talks about it) and this subscription has little to none vegan products so yeah. In the end I decided to make a review either way and finish those products and cancel my subscription.
Here is what was inside the bag. It was underwhelming at best! This particular bag was not in my taste whatsoever. the bright colors of the bag and the edginess where so not for me. the nail polish color is SO NOT for my skin color or of my taste like I clearly specified on the site. then there is the urban decay shadow, it is intense! I do like the color payoff but the color is very edgy. the blush/bronzer/highlighter little compact was sheer, and is not buildable. I have yet to try the mask because I haven’t had time for like… myself but I am looking forward to use them and lastly the color pop creme gel liner, I am currently using it and so far so good. that was the only thing I liked!
Some of these products are cruelty free but still have some products that contain animal substances in them therefor are not completely vegan.
If you got the bag let me know if you liked it or not! kisses and love,
Like every single Pinterest obsessed girl, I’ve always wanted to try all the amazing “Hacks” that appear on my Pin Feed and one day I came across an easy one that I could start experimenting with without failing miserably. the Mascara hack consists on two options to get the most out of your dry mascara o use the little that is left on the tube by liquefying it.
The first option is using 5 to 8 drops of VISINE or some sort of eye-drops and shake it very well and then… MAGIC?… well I took my Estée Lauder sample size mascaras (perfect for travel makeup bags) and tried it! as you can see on the last picture, it kinda worked! it was sort of liquidy and sheer but it worked!
For the second one, it just required 5 minuted of your time and hot boiling water! as you can see, it didn’t work quite as well as I thought it might. Maybe I didn’t do it right and covered it to have the steam properly melt the product.. so I will try it again and let you know via Twitter!
This is more of an “I am in a hurry and ran out of mascara” kind of hack… I guess it is sort of useful if its night time and you have to go out. I liked it! and hope you like this post and let me know if you’ve tried it and if the worked for you!
You know those moments when you go into the store for ONE item and take more than one… well this is that moment for me. I ran out of mascara I needed a new one so I want to get my favorite one and OBVIOUSLY I skimmed through the whole isle and started picking stuff. in as short as the blink of an eye I had over 12 products on my hands and I was like… ok, what do I NEED!? and narrowed down to just five!
I will name all the products and give a little review of them.
- Maybelline – Touch Of Spice (660): this is the first time I try this lipstick and I liked it.The color was perfect on my and I also liked that even though it is has a matte finish is not super drying in my lips. (the bottom swatch)
2. Essie – Miss Fancy Pants: to be honest I wanted to get this in Chinchilly but they dint have it and this one came really close to it, so I grabbed it and tested it in one of my nails and it is really pretty. I am not sure if they changed the formula or what, but it dried super fast! and I did two coats of it since it is super sheer. I am loving it, let’s see how long it lasts.
3. Ruby Kisses, Pure mineral Concealer – Rich Beige (or rich caramel): this product I’ve been using for a month or so and I swear to you, it is AMAZING. Since I go for more of a daily fresh natural look and I crease like cray, this tames down the imperfections without being to heavy. For the under eyes, I do have to set it with translucent powder because it is of a creamy consistency.
4. Rimmel Kate moss lipstick – #14: So when I saw this at the store I was super excited because I’ve been looking for a color like this for a while. I swatchds it on my hands and it gave me the beautiful color I was expecting but once I tried it on my lips when I got home… it was to sheer for my taste. T he consistency is pretty good, very creamy and hydrating on the lips.
5. Covergirl – Lash Blast Volume mascara: This is an old favorite all that needed to be said a bout this mascara has been said! XD
Hope you liked this little haul and my comments on these! if you have tried them before, let me know that you think about them! Kisses!