These smoothies have become my go to Breakfast every morning since they are so easy to make and allow me to get a great dose of vegs early on.
I paired the smoothie with a piece of whole grain bread toasted with vegan butter. this butter, THIS BUTTER! it is amazing! I find it to be even better than the real deal!
Perfect fresh start in the day.
- 1 1/2 Bananas (frozen preferably)
- 1/2 cup Pineapple (or 4 to 5 chunks)
- 1 cup of Kale
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Water (add more or less depending on desired consistency)
- The first thing is to prep your bananas the night before putting them in the freezer!
- after that you will want start putting your ingredients starting with the water, then the fruit and then the greens.
- Blend Blend Blend! until you get the smoothie consistency.
- in the end I added a tsp of maple syrup because my pineapple wasn’t that sweet and I felt it needed it, but this is optional
Hope you can enjoy this and let me know how you like it or if you have other smoothie combos you would like me to try, let me know!