You know those moments when you go into the store for ONE item and take more than one… well this is that moment for me. I ran out of mascara I needed a new one so I want to get my favorite one and OBVIOUSLY I skimmed through the whole isle and started picking stuff. in as short as the blink of an eye I had over 12 products on my hands and I was like… ok, what do I NEED!? and narrowed down to just five!
I will name all the products and give a little review of them.
- Maybelline – Touch Of Spice (660): this is the first time I try this lipstick and I liked it.The color was perfect on my and I also liked that even though it is has a matte finish is not super drying in my lips. (the bottom swatch)
2. Essie – Miss Fancy Pants: to be honest I wanted to get this in Chinchilly but they dint have it and this one came really close to it, so I grabbed it and tested it in one of my nails and it is really pretty. I am not sure if they changed the formula or what, but it dried super fast! and I did two coats of it since it is super sheer. I am loving it, let’s see how long it lasts.
3. Ruby Kisses, Pure mineral Concealer – Rich Beige (or rich caramel): this product I’ve been using for a month or so and I swear to you, it is AMAZING. Since I go for more of a daily fresh natural look and I crease like cray, this tames down the imperfections without being to heavy. For the under eyes, I do have to set it with translucent powder because it is of a creamy consistency.
4. Rimmel Kate moss lipstick – #14: So when I saw this at the store I was super excited because I’ve been looking for a color like this for a while. I swatchds it on my hands and it gave me the beautiful color I was expecting but once I tried it on my lips when I got home… it was to sheer for my taste. T he consistency is pretty good, very creamy and hydrating on the lips.
5. Covergirl – Lash Blast Volume mascara: This is an old favorite all that needed to be said a bout this mascara has been said! XD
Hope you liked this little haul and my comments on these! if you have tried them before, let me know that you think about them! Kisses!