You know those moments when you go into the store for ONE item and take more than one… well this is that moment for me. I ran out of mascara I needed a new one so I want to get my favorite one and OBVIOUSLY I skimmed through the whole isle and started picking stuff. in as short as the blink of an eye I had over 12 products on my hands and I was like… ok, what do I NEED!? and narrowed down to just five!
I will name all the products and give a little review of them.
- Maybelline – Touch Of Spice (660): this is the first time I try this lipstick and I liked it.The color was perfect on my and I also liked that even though it is has a matte finish is not super drying in my lips. (the bottom swatch)
2. Essie – Miss Fancy Pants: to be honest I wanted to get this in Chinchilly but they dint have it and this one came really close to it, so I grabbed it and tested it in one of my nails and it is really pretty. I am not sure if they changed the formula or what, but it dried super fast! and I did two coats of it since it is super sheer. I am loving it, let’s see how long it lasts.
3. Ruby Kisses, Pure mineral Concealer – Rich Beige (or rich caramel): this product I’ve been using for a month or so and I swear to you, it is AMAZING. Since I go for more of a daily fresh natural look and I crease like cray, this tames down the imperfections without being to heavy. For the under eyes, I do have to set it with translucent powder because it is of a creamy consistency.
4. Rimmel Kate moss lipstick – #14: So when I saw this at the store I was super excited because I’ve been looking for a color like this for a while. I swatchds it on my hands and it gave me the beautiful color I was expecting but once I tried it on my lips when I got home… it was to sheer for my taste. T he consistency is pretty good, very creamy and hydrating on the lips.
5. Covergirl – Lash Blast Volume mascara: This is an old favorite all that needed to be said a bout this mascara has been said! 😄
Hope you liked this little haul and my comments on these! if you have tried them before, let me know that you think about them! Kisses!